The definition of Brand building is to generate “awareness about your business using strategies and campaigns with the goal of creating a unique and lasting image in the marketplace.”
A positive image and a standing outlook equals a brand success.
Branding can be broken down into three parts.
- Brand strategy: It defines rules,guidelines,on how and to what and to whom you communicate your brand message. A brand strategy is more important because it provides clarity about the competitive landscape, market position and custom expectations.
- Brand Image: It is what makes you instantly recognizable to your customer.
- Brand Marketing: It is the way you promote your products or services. It is not just about putting your logo and business name as many places as you can , rather it links to your identity, values and personality with communication to your audience.
Myths About Branding
So the myths about branding are –
- So one of the enduring myths of branding is their LOGO.
- Having a logo does not mean you are having a brand. Logo’s are just one very small element of your company’s overall branding.
- It is the symbolic representation of a company that makes your firm recognizable and familiar to others.
- But branding is much more complex and encompasses many more layers. A brand is much more than a logo and it is one of the primary means by which a brand is known for, say it better or worse.
One can spend a lot of money on branding ,but one does not need to be too much exhaustive as having a marketing agency, designer and branding professional working by your side who can improve and focus on those areas which need to be improved can actually be a cost-saving experience.
Customers now-a-days are much educated, informed, and keeps themselves updated with a brief information about the day-to-day life.
They really do not bother about the shape,size,colors,shade etc which are using in your brands, but they do care about being easily recognizable in the market.
Rather they will appreciate simple, consistent and straightforward things.
If a person does not understands the actual values of your brands they will probably not purchase your products.
You need to have a positive attitude towards your customer, should be “friendly and responsive” because they actually care by the way you treat them, than the color of your logo.
Read more about branding here – Link
Join our Speak Up campaign here – Link