The INDIAN rupee is the official currency of India. Like a coin, everyone has two different Shades. India has more than 30% of youth. But in this highly updated virtual society, how many thoughts can a youth society have?
We can’t restrict our future deciders who have different thinking abilities; only we can control them but not limit them.
Despite education nowadays, most youngsters are leading their lives and looking into others’ lives through smartphones in this virtual society; some are addicted to playing games like Pubg. Generally, we can’t beat someone immediately with anger. Still, we can do this in this game. Most youths are playing with friends to escape from boredom, and later on, it’s becoming an addiction.
One should know that a game is a game. We can play at any time but not all the time.
Self-care is not a luxury. But It’s an illusion that we should maintain the high cost of living standards to appear as rich.
Most of the youth are going into fake relationships because of attraction and jealousy and experiencing the pain of heartbreak.
But we have to know that one wrong decision of us can’t stop our next step.
Seek respect, not attention. Don’t try to earn attention by trying to be more popular; try to earn respect.
Every year many creative minds and intelligent students are passing out from SSC board examination and choosing the degrees which are already highly competitive like MBBS, IAS, BSc computers keeping in the view that other courses have a lack of opportunities.
But not qualifying in one exam doesn’t mean that you are not eligible to live or it’s not your fault; every qualification has an excellent opportunity to try until you shouldn’t forget that we depend on our society vice-versa. We are just independent in our thoughts.
Youth will be attractive to more bad deeds than good. They have to know how to be in public as well as at home.
Dos and don’ts to control this
• We have to create a friendly environment from childhood with moral values.
• We Have to show that everything is not free to us we have to pay.
• We have to utilize every natural resource according to our needs and we have to use recycled products instead of using plastic.
• We have to be perfect in public. We need to stop smoking, drinking in public, and disrespecting any gender.
• Youth should know that it is essential to understand the importance of dignity of labor.
• We should respect every gender, even transgender.
• Only Public officials like IAS IPs can’t change our society and can’t solve our society’s problems alone.
• Every one, especially YOUTH, must be self-responsible for themselves and their surroundings.
If our government encourages youth through increased opportunities, that day, kids need not fly for opportunities.
We can have efficient Public officials with an abundance of humanity.
Then, society’s main problems like violence against women, religious issues, poverty, etc. will be minimized.
So, I want to conclude.
IF our young brains will be empowered like this
“our Indiawill stand as one of the developing countries in world map.”
In my view youth who are unique, talented are as precious as the currency of our country
Written by M.subhadra.
Participate in our Art contest and win prizes up-to ₹12,000 – Click here