7 top best apps to earn from Home without investment
While many people start a home business to create or replace a full-time income, some people simply want to generate a little extra money to pay a debt, save for a rainy day, or use it as mad money for small expenses, emergencies, or impulse purchases. In the past, those who wished to make extra money needed to find a second job.
- Fiverr – Fiverr is an Israeli online marketplace for freelance services. The company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
2. Upwork– Upwork, formerly Elance-o Desk, is an American freelancing platform where enterprises and individuals connect in order to conduct business. In 2015, the Elance-o Desk merger was rebranded as Upwork and the company’s full name is now Upwork Global Inc.
3. Freelance– Freelance, freelancer, or freelance worker, are terms commonly used for a person who is self-employed and not committed to a particular employer long-term.
4. Truelancer– Truelancer is an Online Platform for Employers to Hire Professionals to get their work done, and Freelancers and Professionals can Search Jobs and Earn money by working with actual clients across the world.
5. Guru – Guru expresses our beliefs that we hold close to our hearts. It’s one thing to simply provide a platform where Employers and Freelancers can work together. It’s another to do it in our own unique way.
6. Indeed– Indeed is an American worldwide employment website for job listings launched in November 2004. It is a subsidiary of Japan’s Recruit Co. Ltd. and is co-headquartered in Austin, Texas and Stamford, Connecticut with additional offices around the world.
7. People per Hour -PeoplePerHour, legally People Per Hour Limited, is a UK-based company whose function is as an online platform giving businesses access to freelance workers.